"Visual Instrument and Sensory Augmentation (G Edition).
Data is painted back and forth between the glass lunes of visor and wristlet. Whereas the outer trim shines gold on F Edition, on this model it fades to grey."
VISAGE or by length "Visual Instrument Sensory Augmentation (G Edition)" Is an extremely rare artifact. It's primary function is to analyze and identify things. The VISAGE is equippend in the face but it also requires you to leave an arm slot empty as if it were to implement an augmented reality interface. Things that VISAGE can do:
- Fully analyse a living creature: like a bio-scanning bracelet or the Optical Bioscanner cybernetic augment would
- Fully analyse a mechanical object, robotic creature and artifacts: like the Optical Technoscanner cybernetic augment
- Artifacts may become unidentified and possibly becomes unusable once you take VISAGE off or un-powered it
- Fully analyse inanimate object such as walls and doors: like the Structural-Scanning Bracelet would
- See the percentage of any energy cell without needing metered mod like the Telemetric visor
- Sometimes deals small but AV piercing damage similar to Portable Beehive
- Also gives 1+ DV
VISAGE is fully sustainable with unupgraded Solar Cell if used on the surface, otherwise would need other power source when used in the underground for a prolonged time