This Mutation costs 4 Mutation Points
You have two hearts; you are much healthier but your complex circulatory system renders you slightly torpid.
At Level 1: Edit
- +2 Toughness
- -3% Quickness
- Small chance each round you are badly wounded to regain some hit points
- While your HP is at most 50% of maximum, you have 0.2% * toughness modifier chance of healing (level)d6 damage. This chance increases by 0.1% * toughness modifier at odd levels, so it maxes out at 0.6% * mod. This healing also has a 200 turn cooldown.
|Mutation Level||Toughness Bonus||Quickness Penalty|
- Increased Toughness grants a good amount of extra HP as you gain levels
- When badly injured, you will sometimes randomly regain a few HP instantly. This is not restricted to the turn that you get hit, as long as health is at dangerous levels you have a chance to regain HP each turn.
- Synergizes with Heightened Quickness, losing some Toughness to offset lost Quickness.
- At low and mid levels the Quickness penalty can be negated with Adrenal Control, which is a good mutation to have in any case.
- Costs 4 MP
- The Quickness penalty means you will occasionally lose a turn
- Makes running away from things difficult
- HP recovery is rare, unreliable, weak and has a cooldown.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.