This Mutation costs 2 Mutation Points
"You have two heads."
At Level 1:
- Mental actions cost 20% less action cost.
- See Quickness for information regarding action cost mechanic
- Small chance each round to shake off a negative mental status effect.
|Mutation Level||Action Cost Reduction|
Increasing the level of this mutation also grants "Increased chance each round to shake off a negative mental status effect," but how much it starts at and increases per level is unknown.
- Lets you use more mental mutations in a turn
- Negative mental effects such as fear or confusion have a small chance of being shaken off.
- Can potentially allow you to survive being beheaded
- Extra head and face slot
- Less useful if you don't have a lot of mental mutations, though even a Chimera still benefits from its secondary effect
- Prevents you from picking the Esper Morphotype, which mental mutation focused characters often want.
- AV and DV are averaged (rounding up) over both heads, so you need to equip the same item on both head slots to benefit from the original values. However, secondary effects do function — the mining helmet works in the second head slot, as do gas masks and vinewood sap masks alongside most other face accessories. Elemental resistance also stacks, so wearing two elastyne skull caps give a total of 50 cold resistance.