Temporal Fugue mental mutation which summons multiple clones of the player character for a limited duration. Each of the clones is controlled by AI and has access to most of the player's abilities and inventory. Dying clone will not drop any items. The clones spawn near the player, typically above and to the left.
The clones inherit player's statuses, such as cooldowns and active abilities (for example, Force Bubble).
As the ability level increases, so does the number of clones and their duration. Each clone has identical duration.
The cooldown for temporal fugue is 200 turns, which is not decreased by mutation level, only Willpower.
- Effective for melee fighter and esper with single target abilities
- Copies are as capable DPS dealer as the player
- Copies can cover for your escape
- Copies can throw expensive grenades and other throwables without using yours up
- Clone is only as smart as other enemy AI, they will use any ability without considering the effectiveness.
- They will waste time consuming items they don't need and using useless abilities like Kindle
- Clones will friendly fire onto you and each other without regard
- Shitty synergy with several other weapons and abilities that have an AoE
- List of other mutations that don't do well with temporal fugue:
- Long Cooldown