This Mutation costs 3 Mutation Points
You bear a tail with a stinger that delivers confusing venom to your enemies.
At Level 1: Edit
- 20% chance on a melee attack to sting your opponent (->4 1d3)
- Stinger venom confuses opponent
- Confusion duration: 3d3 rounds
- Confused creature acts randomly and receives a mental penalty
- May Sting to guarantee a strike with your stinger at +4 to hit and +2 penetration
- Cooldown: 25 (you will not strike with your stinger while this ability is cooling down)
- Cannot wear equipment on back
- +200 reputation with arachnids
- Confusion causes enemies to attack random things and move in random directions.
- Gain an extra 200 Reputation with Arachnids, meaning that, at the start, many Arachnids will be neutral to you rather than hostile.
- The mental penalty makes creatures more susceptible to mental attacks.
- Gives a chance to make a “free” attack each round you attack in melee.
- Confused enemies wander away from you, meaning you may take longer to defeat them in melee.
- Confusing Venom has a much shorter duration than the Confusion Mutation at equivalent levels, though the player can theoretically keep a creature confused for longer by stinging them repeatedly.
- Can't wear equipment on your back
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.