For a limited number of turns you move at twice your regular speed, which is ideal to get out of the melee range of enemies. It has a high cooldown, so it should be saved for getting away and not for closing in.
It has the following effects
- Move at twice your regular speed.
- You get a -5 DV penalty while sprinting.
- Also you get -10 penalty to hit in melee combat while sprinting.
Sprinting can be upgraded via the following methods
- Wearing one pair of Bounding Boots for at least 100 turns makes you sprint at 3x of your regular speed instead of the normal 2x.
- Unlocking Longstrider from the Endurance skill lets you sprint for 10 additional turns
- Unlocking Conatus of the Self Discipline skill lets you sprint for another 10 additional turns.
|Gameplay Mechanics||Achievements - Character Creation(Calling - Arcologies) - Cooking and Gathering - Cooking Recipes - Desecration - Dismemberment - Journal - Faction Hero - Psychic Glimmer- Psychic Assassin - Modification - Relic - Scrap & Bits - Tinkering - Trade - Water Ritual - Reputation - Wish/Cheats - World Map|
|Character Mechanics||Attributes - Quickness - Move Speed - AV - DV - Mental Armor - Hitpoints - Experience - Temperature - Skills - Mutation - Cybernetics - Mutants - True Kin|
|Major Categories||Artifacts - Armor & Equipment - Weapons - Monsters - Factions - Locations - Quests|
|Elemental Damages >||Acid - Electrical - Cold - Heat - Astral - EMP - Explosive - Light - Mental - Vibration|
|Status Effects >||Astrally Burdened - Astrally Tethered - Bleeding - Confused - Dazed - Fates Have Their Way - Fear - Flaming - Frozen - Ill - Itchy Skin - Lovesick - Paralyzed - Phased - Poison - Prone - Sleep - Slipped - Sprinting - Stuck - Stunned|