Images of distant places and times pas, present and future shimmer in the space before you. Strange sounds whose makers inhabit those innumerable vistas stretch through your ears, echoes of an astral continuum.
- This mental mutation creates a space-time vortex that sends anything that enters its tile, including the player character, to a random location somewhere within the game world.
- Leveling lowers cooldown by 50 turns per level to a minimum of 5 (500 on level1), then adds +1 turn to the duration of the vortex per level over 10.
- (hidden) +200 Reputation with Highly Entropic Beings
- Can be used to escape powerful enemies by teleporting them to a random location or by teleporting yourself.
- Can be used to get deep underground.
- It can be used to isolate a powerful enemy from its group ( You will teleport to the same location as a teleported enemy if you use the same vortex)
- A vortex can be used to remove blocks.
- Unreliable and can send player to an even more dangerous places
- Banished enemies gives no XP nor loot
The space time vortex can be destroyed if walked into while using an Ontological Anchor