This Mutation costs 5 Mutation Points
Your wounds heal very quickly.
At Level 1: Edit
- Increased hit point regeneration rate
- This mutation gives you a flat bonus of 0.24hp / turn (for reference vanilla regeneration with 16 Toughness / Willpower is 0.2hp/turn). Each level increases the regen by 0.04hp/turn. Each point of Toughness / Willpower modifier increases regeneration by 0.02hp/turn
- Severed limbs regrow over time
- Time (in turns) to regrow a limb is 5000 - 400 * level + 1d((11 - level) * 1000). So the average goes down linearly from 9600 at lvl 1 to 1500 at lvl 10.
|Mutation Level||Regeneration Bonus per Turn||Average Time to Regrow 1 Limb|
- Better health regeneration.
- Regrow limbs slowly. This takes many in-game days, but can save on ubernostrum injectors. Note that if you lose an entire arm, you will have to regenerate first the arm, and then the hand, taking twice as long.
- Slightly reduced water consumption as auto-heal takes less time.
- Taking damage interrupts the HP regeneration granted by Toughness and Willpower for a duration of 5 turns. However, the additional HP regeneration granted by this mutation is not affected and will continue to be applied.
- High MP cost of 5.
- Can make untreated Glotrot extremely annoying as your tongue will occasionally regrow, then bleed and rot again, constantly interrupting your attempts to travel and making you lose HP.
- The limb regeneration effects can be replicated by Ubernostrum Injector, Regeneration Tank and Hyperbiotic Bed. These items are preferable if you are only looking after the limb regeneration perks as dismemberment are a very rarely occurring event. A Hyperbiotic Bed is guaranteed to spawn in Grit Gate and costs nothing to use.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.