- Your wounds heal very quickly.
- Increased hit point regeneration rate
- Severed limbs regrow over time
This mutation gives you a flat bonus of 0.24hp/turn (for reference vanilla regen with 16 Toughness/Willpower is 0.2hp/turn). Each level increases the regen by 0.04hp/turn. Each point of Toughness/Willpower modifier increases regen by 0.02hp/turn.
Without this mutation, taking damage will prevent regeneration for 10 turns. With the mutation, it is only halved.
Time (in turns) to regrow a limb is 5000 - 400 * level + 1d((11 - level) * 1000). So the average goes down linearly from 9600 at lvl 1 to 1500 at lvl 10.
- Better health regeneration.
- Regrow limbs slowly. This takes many in-game days, but can save on ubernostrum injectors.
- Slightly reduced water consumption as auto-heal takes less time.
- High MP cost of 5.
- Can make untreated Glotrot extremely annoying as your tongue will occasionally regrow, then bleed and rot again, constantly interrupting your attempts to travel and making you lose HP.
- The same effects can be replicated by Ubernostrum Injector and Regeneration Tank