This Mutation costs 5 Mutation Points
Your wounds heal very quickly.
At Level 1: Edit
- Increased hit point regeneration rate
- This mutation gives you a flat bonus of 0.24hp / turn (for reference vanilla regeneration with 16 Toughness / Willpower is 0.2hp/turn). Each level increases the regen by 0.04hp/turn. Each point of Toughness / Willpower modifier increases regeneration by 0.02hp/turn
- Severed limbs regrow over time
- Time (in turns) to regrow a limb is 5000 - 400 * level + 1d((11 - level) * 1000). So the average goes down linearly from 9600 at lvl 1 to 1500 at lvl 10.
|Mutation Level||Regeneration Bonus per Turn||Average Time to Regrow 1 Limb|
- Better health regeneration.
- Regrow limbs slowly. This takes many in-game days, but can save on ubernostrum injectors.
- Slightly reduced water consumption as auto-heal takes less time.
- Taking damage interrupts the HP regeneration granted by Toughness and Willpower for a duration of 5 turns. However, the additional HP regeneration granted by this mutation is not affected and will continue to be applied.
- High MP cost of 5.
- Can make untreated Glotrot extremely annoying as your tongue will occasionally regrow, then bleed and rot again, constantly interrupting your attempts to travel and making you lose HP.
- The same effects can be replicated by Ubernostrum Injector and Regeneration Tank