This Mutation costs 4 Mutation Points.
You peer into your near future.
May revert to the point in time when you first used this power
Cooldown: 500 rounds
Duration between use and reversion: 16 rounds (+4 per mutation level)
|Mutation Level||Duration of Vision|
|nth Level||12+4n rounds|
- Precognition is useful whenever you want to try something without permanent consequences. There are several good uses for this, such as:
- Determining which shaft of Golgotha you should enter
- Checking to see if you can actually kill any boss
- Killing Mayor Nuntu to get the Corpus Choliys and determine the recipe for Glotrot without getting killed by Warden Indrix.
- Re-rolling for success on random or semi-random events such as level generation, mutation manefestation or hitpoint gain on levels gained
- Precognition has an abnormally large cooldown which does not decrease with mutation level. The only way to reduce it is via willpower.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.