Physical Mutations focus on increasing your survivability, damage, and versatility in combat. For more in depth details about a mutation, just click on it!
- Prevents you from choosing the Photosynthetic Skin mutation.
- You heal VERY slowly in daylight.
- Thirst is replaced by wetness, you must submerge yourself in water rather than drinking it.
- This works similarly to drinking - you will pour water over yourself automatically as needed.
- You consume roughly two-thirds more water than usual.
- Instead of your health being displayed as a definite number, it is replaced by terms like "Fine" or "Perfect", much like looking at another character.
- Reduces ego by 1.
- Makes you unable to wear masks or use other mutations that physically occupy the face slot.
- In melee, you occasionally peck opponents for minor damage.
- +200 reputation with birds
- Your quickness becomes heavily affected by temperature. Higher temperatures will increase your quickness slightly, while cold temperatures will hurt your quickness even worse than being chilled alone.
[-4] Brittle Bones
- Your bones are much weaker, and have a higher chance of being crippled.
- You take considerably more damage from falls, cudgels, and concussive attacks.
- You will randomly let out a decently sized EMP blast without warning from time to time.
- Bleeding becomes a much more severe issue without bandages as it takes significantly longer for your wounds to naturally clot.
[-4] Hooks for Feet
- Your feet are replaced with hooks, which have a 4 max PV in addition to 1 damage, and no DV/AV.
- You are unable to wear boots
- You have your Movement Speed reduced by 10
- Your vision is limited to a very small sphere around you, spectacles may assist the vision loss.
- You will occasionally burst into flames, causing often fatal burning damage to yourself.
- With extremely high heat resistance (like from level 10 Carapace), this defect will sometimes fail to heat you up enough to cause combustion, rendering it effectively harmless.