This Mutation costs 4 Mutation Points
You have an extra set of arms.
At Level 1: Edit
- 8% chance for each extra arm to deliver an additional melee attack whenever you make a melee attack.
According to the skill description each extra arm has it's own chance to hit. This implies that the chance for at least one arm to attacking is 1-((1-p)^2) where p is the bonus attack chance for each individual mutated arm.
(note: your natural offhand attacks (if any) are not included. )
|Mutation Level||Arm Chance||
Chance of at least one bonus attack
|Bonus attack average chance|
- Provides 5 secondary equipment slots (2 weapons, 2 arm slots, and a hands slot)
- Scales really well with attack damage , and on-hit abilities .
- MP upgrades scale linearly.
- Strong Flurry synergy.
- affect by the jab skill.
- High MP cost
- AV and DV are averaged over each pair of identical limbs (hands, arms, heads, hands slots, feet slots)
- Not affected by the dual wield skill tree (except flurry)
- Equipping additional bucklers or shields would grant additional chances to block. However merely one shield AV will be added to your defenses upon blocking successfully, and you may still only block once per turn (two times with swift blocking). Furthermore DV penalties from multiple bucklers /shields stack.
- Despite not receiving additional AV bonuses for equipping multiple bucklers or shields , you will still receive their DV penalty , unlike when equipping additional armor in your secondary feet and hands slots.