- You have an extra set of arms.
- Each extra arm has a small chance to score an additional melee attack whenever you perform a melee attack with your main hand.
According to the skill description each extra arm has it's own chance to hit. This implies that the chance for at least one arm to attacking is 1-((1-p)^2) where p is the bonus attack chance for each individual mutated arm.
(note: your natural offhand attacks (if any) are not included. )
Chance of at least one bonus attack
|Bonus attack average chance|
- Provides 5 secondary equipment slots (2 weapons, 2 arm slots, and a hands slot)
- Scales really well with quickness , attack damage , and on-hit abilities .
- MP upgrades scale linearly.
- Strong Flurry synergy.
- High MP cost
- AV and DV are averaged over each pair of identical limbs (hands, arms, heads, hands slots, feet slots)
- Equipping additional bucklers or shields would grant additional chances to block. However merely one shield AV will be added to your defenses upon blocking successfully, and you may still only block once per turn (two times with swift blocking). Furthermore DV penalties from multiple bucklers /shields stack.