Mutation costs 4 Mutation PointsThis
You assume the form of any creature you touch.
|Mutation Level||Cooldown||Max Target Level|
- Temporarily gain abilities you otherwise hadn't learned (e.g. metamorphing into Mehmet allows one to harvest)
- Fit in among otherwise hostile races
- Transformations do not expire and may be maintained indefinitely if desired
- Use creature's full HP and carrying capacity temporarily to survive longer or carry more inventory
- (Exploit?) Endless free water and goods by metamorphing into merchants and dropping their inventories. Gain rare equipment by morphing into NPCs, turrets, etc.
- Gain XP even while in new body.
- Relatively weak range of targets (level cap at 10) until extra Mutation Points are invested (seems to be bugged: does not currently limit level of target)
- Many transformations will have poor stats and frail HP, sometimes leading to easy death upon shifting form
- Long cooldown, even with many levels invested
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.