This Mutation cost 4 Mutation Points.
You accrue electrical charge that you can discharge at will.
At Level 1: Edit
- Maximum charges: 4
- Accrue an additional charge every 10 rounds up to the maximum
- Damage per charge: 1d4
- Electricity will arc to adjacent targets dealing reduced damage
|Mutation Level||Maximum Charges||Time to Regenerate 1 Charge|
- A great mutation against multiple opponents
- Having more charges makes the electricity arc to an additional enemy
- Is not affected by an enemies AV or DV so can easily kill some enemies nearly immune to regular attacks
- Organic material like spinneret webbing can also conduct electricity.
- You can only release all the charges at once
- Of limited use in extended fights against highly durable opponents, as the slow charging rate leaves sustained damage output anemic
- Being hit by an EMP effect will cause characters with this mutation to uncontrollably discharge any accumulated charges into a random adjacent tile. This is likely to waste the charges unless the character is surrounded by enemies, and may cause harm to nearby friendly creatures. For this reason, combining this mutation with the Electromagnetic Impulse defect is not recommended.
- The charge time is not affected by the modifier applied to ability cooldowns by Willpower.