This Mutation costs 3 Mutation Points.
You disintegrate nearby matter.
At Level 1: Edit
Cooldown: 75 rounds
Area: 7x7 around self
Damage to organic matter: 1d10+2
Damage to inorganic matter: 1d100+20
You are exhausted for 3 rounds after using this power
|Mutation Level||Damage to Organic Matter||Damage to Inorganic Matter|
- "Inorganic matter" includes walls, so this can be used to tunnel.
- As well as use on walls, Disintegration is an excellent weapon against Robots, as they too are considered "inorganic matter".
- At higher levels, Disintegration deals a lot of damage to every creature nearby, making it a good last-ditch superweapon if you're relatively confident you can survive the paralysis afterwards.
- You are paralyzed for several turns after using this, rendering you extremely vulnerable. If you have Force Bubble or Force Wall, activating it before using Disintegration is a very effective way to mitigate this mutation's (potentially lethal, depending on circumstances) drawback. Tightening one's Carapace is a decent option as well.
- Items lying on the ground can and will be obliterated by the hellish amount of damage this mutation inflicts upon non-living targets.
- Disintegration will destroy walls all around you, sometimes breaking into rooms you didn't realize were there, leaving you vulnerable to their occupants while your paralysis wears off.
- There is also Resonance Grenade that mimics this mutation's ability
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.