"YOU ARE CORRECT, ARISTOCRAT. FIRSTLY, MAKE SURE THERE ARE CREDITS REMANING ON YOUR CYBERNETICS CREDIT WEDGE. THE INSTALLATION OF A CYBERNETIC IMPLANT COSTS ONE CREDIT." - Cybernetics Terminal when asked about "HOW DO I INSTALL A CYBERNETIC IMPLANT?"
A Cybernetics Credit Wedge is weightless and holds one to three credits. A credit from a Cybernetics Credit Wedge is used to increase your License Points, which allows you to install more (and more powerful) Cybernetics at a Becoming Nook. Note that you must also be True Kin to use it.
Finding Wedges Edit
Wedges are rare. Guaranteed drops:
- The remains of the jasper miner in the Waterlogged Tunnel will have one along with his sphere of negative weight.
- The bottom level of the Rusted Archway and Golgotha will have chests with credit wedges. The last level of Bethesda Susa before the two levels of prison will have a chest, and usually four nooks. Omonporch also has a chest.
- Q Girl sells a single one-credit wedge at Grit Gate.
- The bottom level of Historical Sites will always have a wedge or two in a chest.
- The Wild-Eyed Watervine Merchant sells a two-credit wedge.
- The corpse at the center of Rainbow Wood has a three-credit wedge.
Wedges can be found rarely while exploring underground, but the best way to gather them in the wild is to find Putus Templar. Most Putus Templar carry a three-credit wedge that can be traded for or looted from their corpse. A single pack of Templar following a legendary one can provide a massive bounty of wedges.