This Mutation costs 1 Mutation Point.
You eat meat exclusively.
At Level 1 Edit
- You don't get ill when you eat raw meat.
- Meals of raw meat that you eat while hungry have a 10% chance to be tastier than usual.
- Meals cooked with selected meat ingredients have a 5% chance to be tastier than usual.
- You get no satiation with foods that aren't meat.
- If you eat raw food that isn't meat, there's a 50% chance you become ill for 2 hours.
- You can't cook with plant or fungus ingredients.
Exclusion: Any mutation modifying your Diet: Photosynthetic Skin
- You can eat corpses and raw meat without getting Ill, which is useful since corpses count as a full meal.
- Eating meals with meat have a better chance to give you bonus effects.
- Cannot be used with Photosynthetic Skin.
- You can't eat plants to sate your hunger, and must rely on meat.
- You can't prepare meals with plants, and may have a hard time finding ingredients for your meals because of this.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.