Breather Glands are Butchered from the corpse of various Breathers. Much like there are many types of Breather, there are also various types of breather gland. Each Gland is related to the gas-breathing abilities of its “parent” breather.
Breather glands can also be preserved into Breather Gland Paste which, when used in a meal, temporarily gives the corresponding Gas Breath Mutation. However, the glands themselves can also be eaten raw to immediately perform the breathing ability once.
The Glands and Gland Pastes also have different concentration depending on whether they are harvested from the elder or juveniles form of that breather.
- Normal glands grants the breathing ability at level 5
- Elder glands grants the breathing ability at level 10
The mutations given by different glands are as follows:
- Flamebeard / Elder Flamebeard: Grants Fire Breath at Level 5 / 10
- Sleetbeard / Elder Sleetbeard: Grants Ice Breath at Level 5 / 10
- Tartbeard / Elder Tartbeard: Grants Corrosive Breath at Level 5 / 10
- Nullbeard / Elder Nullbeard: Grants Normality Breath at Level 5 / 10
- Gallbeard / Elder Gallbeard: Grants Poison Breath at Level 5 / 10
- Stillbeard / Elder Stillbeard: Grants Stun Breath at Level 5 / 10
- Mazebeard / Elder Mazebeard: Grants Confusing Breath at Level 5 / 10
- Dreambeard / Elder Dreambeard: Grants Sleep Breath at Level 5 / 10