This Mutation costs 4 Mutation Points.
You regulate your body's release of adrenaline.
At Level 1: Edit
- +5 quickness
- You can increase your body's adrenaline flow by up to 5 grades.
- Each grade gives you an extra +10 quickness and +3% chance per round to exhaust yourself. When you exhaust yourself, you lose your adrenaline bonus and fall asleep 5 rounds later. You stay asleep for 5 rounds.
- Increasing and decreasing your adrenaline flow are free actions.
|Mutation Level||Quickness Bonus (per grade)||Exhaustion Chance (per grade)|
- The major advantage of increased quickness allows you to take more actions per turn than your enemies. This enables you to run away, heal, and attack more often.
- Increasing or decreasing adrenaline is a free action.
- Increased quickness means buffs like berserk and tonics last longer than it should due to the increased amount of action you can take in a turn.
- Synergizes well with Temporal Fugue, since you can let your clones take the risk of exhaustion for you instead.
- The Mutation costs 4 points.
- When you are exhausted you cannot take any actions until recovered, leaving you vulnerable.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.