This Mutation costs 4 Mutation Points
You regulate your body's release of adrenaline.
You can increase your adrenaline by up to five grades to increase your quickness, but comes with a chance that you will exhaust yourself. Additionally, there is an extra +5 quickness from having the mutation
|Lvl||Bonus (per stack)||Chance (per stack)|
- The major advantage of increased quickness allows you to take more actions per turn than your enemies. This enables you to run away, heal, and attack more often.
- Increasing or decreasing adrenaline is a free action.
- Synergizes well with Temporal Fugue, since you can let your clones take the risk of exhaustion for you instead.
- The Mutation costs 4 points.
- When you are exhausted you cannot take any actions until recovered, leaving you vulnerable.